Sunday, October 18, 2015

Part II of the Chasing Darkness Saga: The Lost Pages

Why do I put so much time into making these titles? If I get published, I doubt they'll stay the same LOL!

All right, here is the synopsis I have for The Lost Pages. I may post an excerpt from the novel once I hit the ground running with it. 

Okay, now, here's the synopsis. 


Lesleigh Abbott's return to the Western Hollows brings about new responsibilities and turmoil as she finds that her mother may have been involved in more than just a plot to rid Cielo of Regulars. Lesleigh stumbles upon an old, lone page from a book that tells the tale of the Kaken, the Four's sadistic counterparts and, consequently, tries to warn Cielo of an impending doom, but not many are receptive to what she has found--least of all, King Xander. While ostracism and banishment are eminent, Lesleigh does all she can to warn the realm about the dangers to come while simultaneously seeking the truth about her role in defeating the ancient threat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment